We deliver superior and consistent care in support of every patient with kidney disease.
We are the model of exceptional care for people with kidney disease and their families and communities.
Through engagement of patients, teamwork with physicians and staff, and collaboration with the community,
we strive to be the model of exceptional care for people with kidney disease.
From dialysis to advanced kidney care and transplants
- Consultation experts for chronic kidney disease (CKD), hypertension treatment,
dialysis technology, and transplantation
- Interventional Nephrology
- Medical Director leadership at dialysis clinics
- Vascular Access Center for fistula, graft, and catheter insertion and maintenance
- Balboa Institute of Transplantation
- Leaders in kidney research through our partnership with California Institute of Renal Research offering clinical trial opportunities for patients.
Learn more about the multitude of services we offer.
Company History and Overview
For nearly 50 years, Balboa Nephrology Medical Group (BNMG) has grown from two physicians to a comprehensive nephrology team of 52 board certified physicians and 8 advanced practitioners. From one small office, BNMG now has 24 clinical offices throughout San Diego, Imperial and Orange County. In addition to office and hospital-based patient care, BNMG physicians manage the dialysis treatments of approximately 5,000 patients at 88 dialysis centers.
Weekdays: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Superior Care for Every Patient
Book an Appointment
Patient-centered care for people with kidney disease. Top Nephrologists in Imperial Valley, Orange County and San Diego. Telehealth & phone appointments available.
If you do not have access to the MyChart Patient Portal, please call 858.810.8000.
Our team will be able to help you set up your account and activation.