Company History and Overview
Beginning in 1973, as part of San Diego Internal Medicine, we have grown from two physicians to a comprehensive nephrology team of 52 board certified physicians and 8 advanced practitioners. From one small office, BNMG now has 24 clinical offices throughout San Diego, Imperial, Orange and Riverside counties.
In addition to office and hospital based patient care, BNMG physicians manage the dialysis treatments of approximately 4,500 patients at 88 dialysis centers.
To consistently deliver superior care – BalboaCare – to every patient with kidney disease.
Three Pillars support the “BalboaCare” experience:
- Engaged Patients
- Accessible and caring physicians and staff
- Operational excellence
- Consultation experts for chronic kidney disease (CKD), hypertension treatment, dialysis technology, and transplantation
- Interventional Nephrology
- Medical Director leadership at dialysis clinics
- Vascular Access Center for fistula, graft, and catheter insertion and maintenance
- Balboa Institute of Transplantation
- Principal Investigators for kidney research through California Institute of Renal Research
To be the model of exceptional care for people with kidney disease and their families and communities.