Company History and Overview
For nearly 50 years, Balboa Nephrology Medical Group (BNMG) has grown from two physicians to a comprehensive nephrology team of 54 board certified physicians and 9 advanced practitioners. BNMG has over 20 clinical offices throughout San Diego, Imperial and Orange counties.
In addition to office and hospital based patient care, BNMG physicians manage the dialysis treatments of approximately 4,500 patients at 88 dialysis centers.
Find an office near you and learn more about Our Physicians. Make an appointment today by calling 858.810.8000 for San Diego County or 714.641.9696 for Orange County or 760.353.0404 for Imperial County.
BalboaCare means consistently delivering superior care to every patient with kidney disease.
Three Pillars support the “BalboaCare” experience:
- Engaged Patients
- Accessible and caring physicians and staff
- Operational excellence
- Consultation experts for chronic kidney disease (CKD), hypertension treatment, dialysis technology, and transplantation
- Interventional Nephrology
- Medical Director leadership at dialysis clinics
- Vascular Access Center for fistula, graft, and catheter insertion and maintenance
- Balboa Institute of Transplantation
- Leaders in kidney research through our partnership with California Institute of Renal Research offering clinical trial opportunities for patients.
To be the model of exceptional care for people with kidney disease and their families and communities.